Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An introduction

Hi, I'm Samsclub. I've been involved with earning gold from the Auction House since I first started playing in Vanilla. My first item I made a lot of gold on (I laugh at this now) was buying Skullflame Shield for 90g and selling it for 350g. I felt like a king. Since then, I have constantly explored new ways of making gold through the AH and my professions. Between my two account, I am sitting at 207k, which is great, but that amount will go down in the near future as I start to stockpile for cataclysm. The reason for this blog being named, "Jerusalem Gold" is because I currently reside in Jerusalem, Israel- and I thought it was a clever name. I hope my daily thoughts can help you on your way to becoming an AH king!
-Samsclub

No comments:

Post a Comment