Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cata Investment Tip #1- Azerothian Diamond

For my first post, I thought that I would talk about something that I'm sure everyone is wondering about: What to stockpile for Cataclysm. The set of items I want to talk about today is vanilla gems: Gems like Azerothian Diamond, Star Ruby, Blue Sapphire, and others. We all know that low level ore like Mithril and Thorium will be going up in price with the influx of new Goblins/Worgen (and new class combinations as well). This will also trickle down to the gems that are need for JC and other various recipies. I can tell that even a few months ago I was able to sell Azerothian Diamonds for 15g a piece, while buying them individually for 7g, or prospecting them from Thorium Ore. I could see Azerothian Diamonds rising to 40g each in the first week or so of Cataclysm's release. Stock up on these type of gems, and you can turn a hefty profit without any type of profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment